Bachelor of Science, Mass Media and Journalism, 2011
Academy of Fine Arts, Belgrade, Serbia
GPA: 10.00 out of 10.00
6/08 – present Journalist and Reporter – National Radio Television of Serbia – http://www.rts.rs/
- Research, write, and cover in-depth stories about medicine, scientific advancements, culture, entertainment and travel
- Deliver live reports, breaking news and write day-of-air packages
- Communicate with a range of people including production crews and producers to meet deadlines and network demands
– iNews, Aurora
02/11 – 09/11 Media Relations – GMC Production, Inc.
- Supervised marketing for the documentary of the film Babylon
- Wrote and managed press releases and company presentations
03/07 – 02/11 Support Counselor – Non-profit Clinic For Treatment of Addiction, Belgrade, Serbia
- Provided drug and alcohol addicts with intervention, counseling, and resources to help them achieve their rehabilitation goals
- Observed and recorded client behavior and aided in crisis intervention
- Facilitated the management of drug and medication treatments for clients
- Organized and ran group programs and guidance seminars
2012 – Present | Modeling | Los Angeles, CA
- “Let Them Eat Cake” Fashion show, September 2012. in the garden of Marie Antoinette, Barnsdall Gallery Theatre. Silent Auction Fundraiser to benefit the Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic.
- The American India Foundation (AIF) fundraiser Fashion show by ROHINI, September 2012.
- Gala fundraiser show at Nandini Chopra’s house in Palos Verdes.
- The Wedding Show For The Modern Bride – Wedding Store 24, October 2012.
- Vendor exhibition
- Roof top fashion by: Frontier Heritage, Fashion by Rohini, Karoza Bridal runway show
- The London West Hollywood
2009 – 2011 | Academic Theatre, Branko Krsmanovic | Belgrade, Serbia
- Successfully passed all levels of theatre education: stage articulation, voice techniques, stage movement, acrobatics and theory of contemporary theatre
- Main actress role in several plays: Pygmalion; Svetlosni Krug (Light Circle); Ruvenzori
- Šesto Culo (The Sixth Sense) | Belgrade, Serbia | 2010
- Bela Ladja | Belgrade, Serbia | 2011
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Max OSX Snow Leopard
Website design, Web CEO – Search Engine Optimization
Exceptional Budgeting and Organizational Skills
Languages: Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, English, Italian
Student Union of Serbia
AEGEE – European Students Forum Association
InterNations – Expatriate Community for Expats worldwide
2nd Placement in Chess Championship of Belgrade Chess Club